The women’s Sofft Sharnell II boot will be the perfect addition to your cold weather wardrobe. The unique lace up closure at the rear of the shaft provides a fully adjustable fit that accommodates a narrow and wider calf. A side zipper provides easy entry. The leather-covered, cushioned footbed delivers comfort in every step, while the flexible rubber outsole provides superior traction. Packed with unrivaled comfort, the Sharnell II will be a seasonal staple!
- Waterproof full grain leather or suede upper.
- Rear lace up closure adjusts the shaft circumference from 13½ inches to 17 inches for optimal fit.
- Side zipper for easy on and off wear.
- Microfiber lining for breathable comfort.
- Leather-covered, cushioned footbed delivers comfort in every step.
- Flexible rubber outsole with lugs for increased traction.
- Shaft Height: 14 inches
- Heel Height: 1¼ with a ½ inch platform
Finest boots I've ever owned
Had my eye on these for a while as I had a hard time finding a boot for my slender legs. Finally bought the gray waterproof suede ones - they fit is absolutely perfect (sz 8) and so comfortable, so I knew I had to have the black leather ones too! They are the nicest, most comfortable stylish boot ever - have the right amount of toe room. I get lots of compliments! Perfect heel height. Gorgeous soft leather. I wear a thin sock and my feet stay warm in cold Colorado weather. So glad I have both pairs for different occasions. Will enjoy these for years. In love with these boots, keepers!
Comfortable, Warm, Ana Stylish
Absolutely love these boots! I’m usually a 7.5 and that size fit me perfectly. I’ve worn them nearly every day. The lacing in the back let’s you adjust for calf width. So comfortable and warm. Good support in the footbed so I can wear them all day and be happy. A little pricey, but I am satisfied.