Roll over image to zoom in
The men’s Drew Walker II oxford is an essential classic for your weekly shoe rotation. The Walker II features two removable insoles for extra depth of comfort to accommodate a custom orthotic for a truly personalized fit. The lightweight polyurethane outsole delivers durable traction all day long.
- Narrow: N, Medium: M, Wide: W, X-Wide: 4W , XX-Wide: 6E
- Leather upper with a lace up closure for a secure and customized fit.
- Roomy toe box provides a more comfortable fit.
- Extended medial heel stabilizer prevents heel from slipping.
- Dri-Lex® lining with AEGIS Microbe Shield™ for odor and stain control.
- Soft, foam-padded collar and tongue.
- Removable dual-density footbed molds to the shape of the foot, wicks away moisture and adds depth to accommodate a custom orthotic.
- Removable EVA filler doubles the depth for a more generous fit.
- Steel, wide shank adds stability and excellent arch support with a mild "Rocker Bottom" to help move the foot forward when walking.
- Dual-density polyurethane outsole is lightweight, durable and provides traction and stability.
- 40784-14 BLACK