A classic take on the slip-on sneaker, our ABEO Ayla Metatarsal slip-on shoe is comfortable, supportive and stylish. Premium leather uppers luxuriously surround feet, while a removable footbed and rubber outsole will make this versatile silhouette a wardrobe staple.
- Superior Arch & Heel Support - Exceptional arch support helps reduce pressure on joints by properly distributing weight and balance. Our cushioned deep heel cup helps absorb shock, preserve your natural heel pad, and properly align the body.
- Washable Nubuck or Canvas Upper with Dri-Lex® Lining - Crafted with washable nubuck or cnavas uppers for a premium look that you can enjoy for years to come. A moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® lining helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Active BIOsystem® Comfort Technology - Our exclusive active BIOsystem® removable orthotic footbed delivers a perfect balance of anatomical support, responsive cushioning and balanced alignment for exceptional all-day comfort.
- Comfortable Fit - A spacious toe box helps reduce pressure on toes and forefoot.
- Sturdy & Durable Rubber Outsole - Flexible and resistant rubber outsole offers increased traction, abrasion resistance and phenomenal sturdiness.
Help Relieve Foot Pain & Fatigue
- Ergonomic cushioned soles soften steps to help foot and heel pain.
- Deep heel cup helps stabilize feet and align the body to minimize fatigue.
- Wider fit offers more room for wide or swollen feet.
Help Alleviate Common Foot Conditions
- Metatarsalgia: Metatarsal footbed option has built-in metatarsal pad to help with forefoot pain.
Love this shoe, took a chance not knowing this brand , really comfortable and I have feet problems Definitely recommend if you have metatarsal problems!
Purchased this shoe because of the floral pattern and it was on sale. When it arrived I questioned how good the support would be since the orthotic wasn't as sturdy as I usually wear. I wore it all day at an outdoor museum visit, with no discomfort in my feet 👍. Even got a compliment from a passer-by of how cute they were ☺️
Cute but narrow
Since someone else said this runs large I got a 6 rather than a 6.5, but for me it felt too small or maybe just too narrow. I don't have a wide foot but felt like it was squeezing the top of my foot. I wish it had worked out! It is a cute shoe.
Love this show!!
Runs large so I had to return it and order 1/2 size smaller than my usual size. But it was worth it - this is a great shoe. Looks great and is so comfortable I can wear it all day! I like it so much I’m going to order a second pair in another color!