Keep your feet warm and dry during any stormy weather with our plush ABEO Amble Metatarsal Slipper. Water-resistant suede uppers, a shearling lining, a removable orthotic footbed and a flexible rubber outsole will make these slippers a daily favorite.
- Superior Arch & Heel Support - Exceptional arch support helps reduce pressure on joints by properly distributing weight and balance. Our cushioned deep heel cup helps absorb shock, preserve your natural heel pad, and properly align the body.
- Water-Resistant Leather Upper & Shearling Lining - Durable and water-resistant leather uppers, a soft and breathable shearling lining and malleable materials that mold to feet.
- Active BIOsystem® Comfort Technology - Our exclusive active BIOsystem® removable orthotic footbed delivers a perfect balance of anatomical support, responsive cushioning and balanced alignment for exceptional all-day comfort.
- Comfortable Fit - A spacious toe box helps reduce pressure on toes and forefoot.
- Sturdy & Durable Rubber Outsole - Flexible and resistant rubber outsole offers increased traction, abrasion resistance and phenomenal sturdiness.
Help Relieve Foot Pain & Fatigue
- Ergonomic cushioned soles soften steps to help foot and heel pain.
- Deep heel cup helps stabilize feet and align the body to minimize fatigue.
- Wider fit offers more room for wide or swollen feet.
Help Alleviate Common Foot Conditions
- Metatarsalgia: Metatarsal footbed option has built-in metatarsal pad to help with forefoot pain.
8 years of solid performance
I have had a pair of these slippers for 8 years. I replaced the insole about 4 years in because my foot wore through the fur lining. They have been my daily indoor shoe for the whole 8 years. I’m finally treating myself to a new pair, not because the old ones are worn out but I’d like a nice little upgrade.
The Best Slippers
These are the most comfortable things I’ve ever put on my feet. I have plantar fasciitis and an ankle problem on one foot. I also have really tender feet - even comfortable shoes start to give me blisters after a few hours. I don’t wear shoes in the house, but I’m not supposed to go barefoot. If you have any of these issues, you need these slippers. They’re amazing - so soft and warm and supportive. They do seem to run a tiny bit shorter in length compared to my other ABEO shoes, but they’re super comfortable.