Keep your feet warm and dry during any stormy weather with our plush ABEO Amble Slipper. Water-resistant suede uppers, a shearling lining, a removable orthotic footbed and a flexible rubber outsole will make these slippers a daily favorite.
- Superior Arch & Heel Support - Exceptional arch support helps reduce pressure on joints by properly distributing weight and balance. Our cushioned deep heel cup helps absorb shock, preserve your natural heel pad, and properly align the body.
- Water-Resistant Leather Upper & Shearling Lining - Durable and water-resistant leather uppers, a soft and breathable shearling lining and malleable materials that mold to feet.
- Active BIOsystem® Comfort Technology - Our exclusive active BIOsystem® removable orthotic footbed delivers a perfect balance of anatomical support, responsive cushioning and balanced alignment for exceptional all-day comfort.
- Comfortable Fit - A spacious toe box helps reduce pressure on toes and forefoot.
- Sturdy & Durable Rubber Outsole - Flexible and resistant rubber outsole offers increased traction, abrasion resistance and phenomenal sturdiness.
Help Relieve Foot Pain & Fatigue
- Ergonomic cushioned soles soften steps to help foot and heel pain.
- Deep heel cup helps stabilize feet and align the body to minimize fatigue.
- Wider fit offers more room for wide or swollen feet.
Help Alleviate Common Foot Conditions
- Plantar fasciitis: Weight balancing arch support and cushioned heel cup reduce shock to help relieve plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsalgia: Metatarsal footbed option has built-in metatarsal pad to help with forefoot pain.
- Bunions/Morton's neuroma: Spacious toe box and added depth helps reduce pressure.
These shoes fit my feet like a glove, soft interior, removable insole, and good arch support. My new go to shoe for indoor or out. These shoes are flexible (better than my "barefoot shoes") and so comfortable.
Nice alternative to UGG
Glad to finally find a genuine shearling slipper with arch support, especially since UGG doesn’t offer any arch support. These have been comfortable and true to size, and durable for everyday wear so far this season. My only complaint is that I would have liked a more feminine design and colors. Put a bow or rosette on it, or offer in other colors like pinks and Christmas red. I would have bought more for next year if the design was more feminine.
Beautiful dark purple color, length runs snug
These slippers are absolutely beautiful in the dark purple color, materials and craftsmanship are excellent. Every year I buy a new pair of slippers since they are shearling. I wear a size 11 (my right foot is more a 10.5, the left slightly bigger). For the first time last year my bare toes on both feet hit the end of the slipper, and the shearling doesn't mat down like previous versions. They are uncomfortable to wear if I'm walking much. Can't wear socks, even thin ones. I'm assumed the shorter length may have been an oddity. This year I ordered hoping they would be of normal length that fit a little loose in length and would have room for lightweight socks. Unfortunately looks like there has been a design change. As much as I love the color, I will be returning them.