What really sets these flats apart is the VIO MOTION technology built into them. It is designed to provide exceptional stability, cushioning, flexibility, and arch support. This means that you can wear these shoes for extended periods without experiencing foot fatigue or discomfort. Received (APMA) American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance.
- VIONIC FLATS: Are designed with full underfoot contact to reduce pressure.
- VIONIC VIO MOTION TECHNOLOGY: Vionic Shoes offer stability, cushioning, arch support, and flexibility. The technology helps correct pronation and promotes full-body alignment. It's designed to help alleviate heel pain often caused by plantar fasciitis or Achilles tendonitis.
- VIONIC SHOE FIT: It's recommended to wear your new pair for a few hours to allow your feet to adapt to the new support.
- VIONIC SHOE CARE: To clean your shoes, use a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust. Do not submerge your supportive shoes in water. If your comfortable shoes become wet, have them naturally dry.
- ABOUT VIONIC: The Fusion Between Dynamic Movement & Grounded Stability Is How Our Patented Vio Motion Technology Solves Whole Body Balance.