The women’s Sofft Sharnell II boot will be the perfect addition to your cold weather wardrobe. The unique lace up closure at the rear of the shaft provides a fully adjustable fit that accommodates a narrow and wider calf. A side zipper provides easy entry. The leather-covered, cushioned footbed delivers comfort in every step, while the flexible rubber outsole provides superior traction. Packed with unrivaled comfort, the Sharnell II will be a seasonal staple!
- Full grain leather or suede upper.
- Rear lace up closure adjusts the shaft circumference from 13½ inches to 17 inches for optimal fit.
- Side zipper for easy on and off wear.
- Microfiber lining for breathable comfort.
- Leather-covered, cushioned footbed delivers comfort in every step.
- Flexible rubber outsole with lugs for increased traction.
- Shaft Height: 14 inches
- Heel Height: 1¼ with a ½ inch platform
Comfortable, Warm, Ana Stylish
Absolutely love these boots! I’m usually a 7.5 and that size fit me perfectly. I’ve worn them nearly every day. The lacing in the back let’s you adjust for calf width. So comfortable and warm. Good support in the footbed so I can wear them all day and be happy. A little pricey, but I am satisfied.