Propét trail running is here featuring our lightweight knit upper and the Vibram Arctic Grip AT outsole. Take to the trails in this precision knit and leather upper with padded collar and tongue. Pull on tabs at the heel and tongue.
- Double Insoles: With the Propét EV (extra volume) insole system, customized fit and comfort is easy. Remove the bottom insole to provide a little extra volume or remove both to accommodate custom orthotics.
- Scotchgard’s protective treatment means these styles are water-repellent and resist stains.
- OrthoLite® insoles are made of open-cell, lightweight foams that create a cooler, drier shoe interior without adding unwanted bulk or weight. It's comfort from the inside out.
- Medicare Approved: approved for reimbursement under the Medicare Therapeutic Shoes for Persons with Diabetes Benefit (A5500).
- Vibram® Arctic Grip All Terrain: can be used from September to April and on all terrains. The innovative grip system that gives safety on wet ice, is equipped with XS Trek Evo, which adds durability and better grip on both wet and dry surfaces. Arctic Grip AT technology extends functionality for year-round use on all terrains.