Austin is comfortable at home or on the range. Slip-resistant, oil-resistant, non-marking, shock absorbent, orthotic friendly. Don't mess with the Austin. Inspired by the Lone Star State, it's tough, with a leather upper and buckle, yet comfortable, thanks to soft, shock-absorbing cushioning. Its TRUComfort™ Insole cradles and cushions the foot, helping to reduce foot, back and leg pain. Plus its TRUBase™ Outsole provides superior grip on slippery surfaces to keep you stable.
- TRUComfort™ Insoles offer excellent arch support, superior cushioning and all day comfort. Reduces foot fatigue and heel pain. Footbed is removable, latex-free, antimicrobial, odor-resistant, and lightweight.
- Contoured outsole and footbed provide excellent arch support that lasts beyond your 12-hour shift.
- Our TRUBase™ outsoles are slip resisting outsoles are rated by the ASTM F1677-96 standard using the Mark II machine and were proven to provide superior traction in wet and oily environments. They are also non-marking and shock absorbent, making them a great choice for work environments.
- Slip last construction and no insole board means greater comfort flexibility, and energy return.
- Smooth leather buckle strap allows slight instep adjustment.
- Tooled leather is a full grain leather that has been embossed to emulate a hand tooled design. Clean with a soft dry cloth.
- Women order normal size. If you wear a half size that is not made, please order half a size UP.
Weird smell and stains my socks
I have the Flower Tool (Brown and Tan leathers). I love the clog itself; the posted picture of the Flower Tool doesn't do it justice---the pic makes the leather look dull and lackluster. However, it's actually a nicely tanned, polished leather, and the tooling shows up really well. This was my first Klogs purchase; I like that I can get half-sizes in their brand. I have always bought Dansko clogs; I love them but my size is 38 (7 1/2 - 8), and I think the instep/arch support does not hit my arch properly, so it doesn't help much, and I have high arches, too. So, I really need the shoe to fit my foot, so it really fits into my arch. The Klogs fit into my arch perfectly, and it's a roomy "7 1/2", without being too big. I wear a 7 1/2 in some things, and an 8 in others, so I like half-sizes for an accurate fit. Having said all this, what I don't like about this pair of Klogs is that they have stained every pair of socks that I've worn with them---and they have a weird smell, as well. I don't know if it's this particular color of leather/dyes, or if it's universal with all the colors of this shoe. I would buy Klogs again if I could be guaranteed that this won't happen anymore. It's a shame b/c it's a great shoe.
Comfort and Nice look
So pleased. I have a hard time finding comfortable shoes that fit. I have plantar factitious as well as wide feet. These address both problems. My feet feel and look great!!!
Klogs Footwear Austin Taupe Suede Tapestry
These shoes remind me of the ones I wore when I was a young girl. But, these are very very comfortable. Love them.
Very, very cute clogs.
Really cute and great arch support. Two-tone leather is attractive.