Austin is comfortable at home or on the range. Slip-resistant, oil-resistant, non-marking, shock absorbent, orthotic friendly. Don't mess with the Austin. Inspired by the Lone Star State, it's tough, with a leather upper and buckle, yet comfortable, thanks to soft, shock-absorbing cushioning. Its TRUComfort™ Insole cradles and cushions the foot, helping to reduce foot, back and leg pain. Plus its TRUBase™ Outsole provides superior grip on slippery surfaces to keep you stable.
- TRUComfort™ Insoles offer excellent arch support, superior cushioning and all day comfort. Reduces foot fatigue and heel pain. Footbed is removable, latex-free, antimicrobial, odor-resistant, and lightweight.
- Contoured outsole and footbed provide excellent arch support that lasts beyond your 12-hour shift.
- Our TRUBase™ outsoles are slip resisting outsoles are rated by the ASTM F1677-96 standard using the Mark II machine and were proven to provide superior traction in wet and oily environments. They are also non-marking and shock absorbent, making them a great choice for work environments.
- Slip last construction and no insole board means greater comfort flexibility, and energy return.
- Smooth leather buckle strap allows slight instep adjustment.
- Tooled leather is a full grain leather that has been embossed to emulate a hand tooled design. Clean with a soft dry cloth.
- Women order normal size. If you wear a half size that is not made, please order half a size UP.