The men’s Dansko® Professional clog sets the standard for quality and comfort. This classic style features construction elements that make Dansko famous: the high toe box for ample room, the anatomically contoured footbed for support, the slightly raised heel for improved posture and circulation, and the patented rocker bottom for enhanced movement. It’s a great choice for energetic professionals, chefs, and anyone who spends long hours on their feet.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Dansko’s flagship closed-back clog.
- Easy to clean leather upper with a roomy toe box for extra wiggle room.
- Padded instep collar for added support.
- Breathable leather lining and sock lining.
- Polyurethane inner frame reduces torque and adds stability.
- Contoured polyurethane midsole with arch support.
- Polyurethane outsole with an anti-fatigue rocker bottom promotes forward foot motion for shock absorption and energy return.
- Know you have a good fit when: May be snug when stepping in, but heel should move up and down freely, and toes should wiggle freely.
- Dansko’s Stapled Clog Collection proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Incredible quality and support... but they're ugly and the sole is dangerously narrow
I've had 4 of these pairs over the past decade, No other shoe is better for my arthritic toes and flat feet. Will continue to buy them. Unfortunately, the shoe's sole is too narrow and they can cause you to roll your ankle on uneven terrain (such as a lawn or construction site). Furthermore, they look like womens shoes. I doesn't stop me from using them, but why not style the shoe to be more like other mens shoes? Why is the womens shoe practically identical to the mens shoe?
Not Wide Width
I ordered a size 43 wide width pair for my husband. They are not any wider than the my size 41 normal width. I also learned after ordering these that the store I use for returns is now closed and the return process now requires shipping fees.
A Work Horse . . .
I have worn these clogs for years. I stand 12 plus hours a day at work (for 37 years). This style runs narrow (which is why I buy them). I purchase three pair every year and will continue to do so for as long as I work and stand. I also wear them outside of work too ! Please do not ever discontinue this style. Thank you !!!
This is a wonderful shoe
I love the shoe but I think they should get more styles for the wide foot person as well. We can only get black and plain style.
I had a pair of these that lasted 10 years. Loved them, bought the same kind again.