ABEO Traverse Scrunch Boots are fashionable and functional, with a trendy ruched design perfect for dinner parties or cold weather days. Beautiful leather uppers, a chic stacked heel, a rubber outsole with increased traction and a supportive built-in orthotic footbed will make these boots a fall & winter favorite.
- Superior Arch & Heel Support - Exceptional arch support helps reduce pressure on joints by properly distributing weight and balance. Our cushioned deep heel cup helps absorb shock, preserve your natural heel pad, and properly align the body.
- Premium Leather Upper & Lining - Crafted with genuine leather uppers for a premium look that you can enjoy for years to come. A soft and breathable genuine leather lining helps keep feet cool and dry.
- BIOsystem® Comfort Technology - Our exclusive BIOsystem® orthotic footbed delivers a perfect balance of anatomical support, responsive cushioning and balanced alignment for exceptional all-day comfort.
- Secure Zipper Closure - A secure zipper closure secures feet in place and provides a snug and customized fit for hours of wear, while a spacious toe box helps reduce pressure on toes.
- Heel Height: 1.77 inches with a 0.59 inch platform - Heel Height 1.77 inches with a 0.59 inch platform
- Shaft Height: 6.5 inches - A comfortable 6.5-inch shaft height secures ankles and offers protection from the elements.
- Sturdy & Durable Rubber Outsole - Flexible and resistant rubber outsole offers increased traction, abrasion resistance and phenomenal sturdiness.
Help Relieve Foot Pain & Fatigue
- Ergonomic cushioned soles soften steps to help foot and heel pain.
- Deep heel cup helps stabilize feet and align the body to minimize fatigue.
- Wider fit offers more room for wide or swollen feet.
Help Alleviate Common Foot Conditions
- Plantar fasciitis: Weight balancing arch support and cushioned heel cup reduce shock to help relieve plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsalgia: Metatarsal footbed option has built-in metatarsal pad to help with forefoot pain.
- Bunions/Morton's neuroma: Spacious toe box and added depth helps reduce pressure.
This boot is high quality - made with premium leather & seems well made. The burgundy color is a deep rich dark shade which I like a lot and will go with just about anything. I gave the boot 4 stars Bc I found that the Rt foot of boot has the arch and metatarsal support too far back; the Lt boot is better but still a little toward back of my arch and I really don’t feel the metatarsal support there at all (it’s too close to arch) which I have enjoyed in many other Abeo boots & shoes I’ve worn over the years. I have contemplated exchanging the boot to see if another will be right. Or maybe I can get used to it(?) don’t know. I think these will be easy enough to break in - maybe a day or a few of wear. They are more dressy than I normally wear so won’t be for daily use in my country life, but would be great w/skirts & for office wear. For my preference the heel is a bit high and a bit too chunky but I know that’s the style this year. I just won’t be able to walk and stand in them for hours such as for city adventures involving lots of walking. IMO, they would still look great w/heel 1/4” lower. Take note Abeo - it’s better for our feet, legs and hips especially us folk over 60! And I’m really missing that one of my favorite styles of boot are no longer made this year! Wish you could keep some styles year to year & even upgrade the quality so they last longer. I expect this more premium style to last for yrs but will require some care. Luckily I got it at the lowest price! 😊