ABEO Olivia Metatarsal strappy sandal with Built-In Orthotics is the perfect shoe for many different foot types. Three points of adjustability provide a customized fit and a cushioned leather wrapped footbed keeps you feeling supported throughout the day. Durable rubber outsoles provide flexibility, support and stability. ABEO Olivia Metatarsal has the versatility to be worn for many various occasions.
- Built-In Orthotic with enhanced arch support provides all-day comfort, support and stability. Available in Neutral and Metatarsal (for high arches).
- Premium Leather Upper and lining naturally absorbs moisture and provides for a luxuriant feel against the skin.
- Dual-Density Lightweight EVA Midsole with memory foam conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure.
- Molded Rubber Outsole for traction and flexibility.
- Extra Strength hook and loop strap closures for a secure fit.
- New Model of the Bea Metatarsal sandal.
Help Alleviate Common Foot Conditions
- Metatarsalgia: Metatarsal footbed option has built-in metatarsal pad to help with forefoot pain.
I love the feel of these shoes. They have the proper insert for comfort and they are a strong product of very high quality. I recently moved to a warmer climate so I will be wearing these sandals a lot. This is the best investment I have made and I will continue to choose from your line of products. Thank you for creating such a comfortable shopping experience.
I like the Abeo metatarsal support sandals because they are much more comfortable than other sandals I’ve bought. They are easy to get on and off, and even fit well over my high instep. This is the only brand I’ve been able to purchase online without trying them on. I bought two different pairs to see which I liked better. I’m returning the Ollie style because they weren’t quite as comfortable for me as the Olivia style.
Most comfortable shoes I own
I must say, I love these shoes. The arch support is perfect for my flat feet and the metatarsal pad helps alleviate some of the pain on the ball of my foot. These shoes allow you to adjust 3 straps which is great for my flat feet. I have such difficulty finding shoes that are more snug at the top of my foot. I took one star off because the shoe is advertised as "Grey Morn" so I naturally assumed they were some sort of grey hue. They are actually more like a light beige/cream color. Still, I'm keeping them because they are so comfortable. I would also like it if they made these in white.