Ready for any workout or exercise, our best-selling ABEO Momentum MXV Shift sneaker will keep your feet comfortable and moving in the right direction. Knit & TPU uppers, a removable footbed and a flexible rubber outsole helps these versatile sneakers stand out from the crowd.
- Superior Arch & Heel Support - Exceptional arch support helps reduce pressure on joints by properly distributing weight and balance. Our cushioned deep heel cup helps absorb shock, preserve your natural heel pad, and properly align the body.
- Knit & TPU Upper - A versatile knit and TPU upper offers lightweight flexibility and cushioned support for any workout or exercise.
- Active BIOsystem® Comfort Technology - Our exclusive active BIOsystem® removable orthotic footbed delivers a perfect balance of anatomical support, responsive cushioning and balanced alignment for exceptional all-day comfort.
- Adjustable Lace-Up Vamp - An adjustable lace-up vamp secures feet in place and provides a snug and customized fit for hours of wear, while a spacious toe box helps reduce pressure on toes.
- Sturdy & Durable Rubber Outsole - Flexible and resistant rubber outsole offers increased traction, abrasion resistance and phenomenal sturdiness.
Help Relieve Foot Pain & Fatigue
- Ergonomic cushioned soles soften steps to help foot and heel pain.
- Deep heel cup helps stabilize feet and align the body to minimize fatigue.
- Wider fit offers more room for wide or swollen feet.
Help Alleviate Common Foot Conditions
- Plantar fasciitis: Weight balancing arch support and cushioned heel cup reduce shock to help relieve plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsalgia: Metatarsal footbed option has built-in metatarsal pad to help with forefoot pain.
- Bunions/Morton's neuroma: Spacious toe box and added depth helps reduce pressure.
Bought these as a Christmas gift for & my partner loved them! I was unsure if they would work but they are perfect & have surprisingly helped with her knee/back pain. Worth the buy!
Cofortable, Run a Little Small
These are not my favorite ABEO sneakers, but they ranks right up there! They fit well and are comfortable for long walks. They seem to run a little small. I am typically a size 8 and my toes are right to the end of the footbed in these. I recommend ordering a half size larger than your normal size.
Been having trouble finding comfortable tennies—these fit the bill! (Thank you, previous reviewers!). Super comfortable, soft soles. I’m very impressed. ABEO, you are rocking it—love your shoes, especially the metatarsal versions—thank you!
Comfy, Supportive, and Trendy
I wore these to a 3 day music festival where I was on my feet for 12+ hours each day and I was amazed at how comfortable they were! They are super supportive and stable - so glad I tried them. Plus, with the white sneaker trend, they look perfectly in style and are easy to pair with lots of different outfits. Get ready to walk on clouds!
I was hoping for a pair that was as good as the ABEO Pro. These come close but I am sure they will not last as long. The fit is very good and I like the shorter laces. Very comfortable as I wear thsee when I do my daily 3 mile walk.