Ready for any workout or exercise, our best-selling ABEO Momentum MXV Shift Metatarsal sneaker will keep your feet comfortable and moving in the right direction. Knit & TPU uppers, a removable footbed and a flexible rubber outsole helps these versatile sneakers stand out from the crowd.
- Superior Arch & Heel Support - Exceptional arch support helps reduce pressure on joints by properly distributing weight and balance. Our cushioned deep heel cup helps absorb shock, preserve your natural heel pad, and properly align the body.
- Knit & TPU Upper - A versatile knit and TPU upper offers lightweight flexibility and cushioned support for any workout or exercise.
- Active BIOsystem® Comfort Technology - Our exclusive active BIOsystem® removable orthotic footbed delivers a perfect balance of anatomical support, responsive cushioning and balanced alignment for exceptional all-day comfort.
- Adjustable Lace-Up Vamp - An adjustable lace-up vamp secures feet in place and provides a snug and customized fit for hours of wear, while a spacious toe box helps reduce pressure on toes.
- Sturdy & Durable Rubber Outsole - Flexible and resistant rubber outsole offers increased traction, abrasion resistance and phenomenal sturdiness.
Help Relieve Foot Pain & Fatigue
- Ergonomic cushioned soles soften steps to help foot and heel pain.
- Deep heel cup helps stabilize feet and align the body to minimize fatigue.
- Wider fit offers more room for wide or swollen feet.
Help Alleviate Common Foot Conditions
- Metatarsalgia: Metatarsal footbed option has built-in metatarsal pad to help with forefoot pain.
I was searching for sneakers & came across ABEO. I selected this style & after reading the reviews I ordered them. I have bunions & metatarsal foot pain. Based on the reviews I did not order them in wide as I normally require. I wore the shoes grocery shopping & it felt like I was walking on air. Usually by the 2nd store my feet start hurting. Not with these. I didn't even think about my feet. They are stylish, supportive & extremely comfortable.
Love these sneakers! got them with the metatarsal insert; SO comfortable! Great support & correction for my over-pronating. ABEO shoes have been great for my feet.
I have major issues with both of my feet (big toe fusion in one foot, plantar plate tear in the other foot). These shoes really help to reduce the pain when I’m walking. They offer great support and cushion, very much like the Hoka Bondi, but MUCH better looking :) The cons: I wish these came in a narrow option, as they are really quite wide.; the arch support is not great, so I have to use my own orthotics.
I purchased these sneakers for waitressing. I have plantar fasciitis and need an arch support. They are great for that problem, but I also have achilles tendonitis. The back of the shoes come up quite far and press on the tendon, causing soreness and pain. If you don't have issues with your achilles tendon, then these sneakers are great. The toe box is very roomy and I could have probably sized down 1/2 size. To solve my problem, I put a heel lift under the insole. I'm hoping these will help me make it through my double shifts pain free.
You need these sneakers!!!
Recently bought these shoes and I am IN LOVE with how comfortable they are. The arch support fits perfectly for my feet and keeps me on balance when I'm out on walks!