Put your exercises on cruise control with our popular ABEO Momentum MXV Cruise sneaker. Knit and TPU uppers, a removable footbed, an EVA midsole and a rubber outsole makes these durable and supportive sneakers a fitness favorite.
- Superior Arch & Heel Support - Exceptional arch support helps reduce pressure on joints by properly distributing weight and balance. Our cushioned deep heel cup helps absorb shock, preserve your natural heel pad, and properly align the body.
- Knit & TPU Upper - A versatile knit and TPU upper offers lightweight flexibility and cushioned support for any workout or exercise.
- Active BIOsystem® Comfort Technology - Our exclusive active BIOsystem® removable orthotic footbed delivers a perfect balance of anatomical support, responsive cushioning and balanced alignment for exceptional all-day comfort.
- Adjustable Lace-Up Vamp - An adjustable lace-up vamp secures feet in place and provides a snug and customized fit for hours of wear, while a spacious toe box helps reduce pressure on toes.
- Sturdy & Durable Rubber Outsole - Flexible and resistant rubber outsole offers increased traction, abrasion resistance and phenomenal sturdiness.
Help Relieve Foot Pain & Fatigue
- Ergonomic cushioned soles soften steps to help foot and heel pain.
- Deep heel cup helps stabilize feet and align the body to minimize fatigue.
- Wider fit offers more room for wide or swollen feet.
Help Alleviate Common Foot Conditions
- Plantar fasciitis: Weight balancing arch support and cushioned heel cup reduce shock to help relieve plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsalgia: Metatarsal footbed option has built-in metatarsal pad to help with forefoot pain.
- Bunions/Morton's neuroma: Spacious toe box and added depth helps reduce pressure.
Finally found a comfortable walking shoe!!!
I have gone through so many shoes and brands to find a walking shoe that doesn't have too much of an arch insert, too little arch support, or the arch support not fitting properly where my arch happens to be. It was a big sigh of relief when I put these on. Highly recommended.
I purchased these in white, size 8.5. The toe box is spacious, the arch support seems adequate good. Seems that they will stretch in time, but that's a good thing, as my feet tend to swell in the heat and after long wear. Great travel shoe for summer. Laces are of cheap quality, so I think they will need to be replaced, but long enough to tie up nicely. They are replacing an older pair of name brand air shoes. So far the comfor level is great. We'll see how it goes.......