Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
A cold weather essential, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Malia slouch boot with neutral support delivers customized comfort you can rely on for everyday endeavors. The medial zip up closure offers an easy entry. The lightweight heel is protected by the outsole to reduce chips and scratches. The signature built-in orthotic comfort and 3D fit of B.I.O.system is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Full grain leather upper with a slouch style calf for easy on/off wear.
- Medial zipper for easy entry.
- Breathable fabric upper lining.
- Soft leather sock lining naturally wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable environment.
- Molded, foam-cushioned polyurethane insole with extra cushioning at the ball of the foot.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Flexible thermoplastic rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- Outsole protects inside of heel to reduce chips and scratches.
- Shaft Height: Approx. 6½ inches
- Heel Height: 1½ inches with a ¼ inch platform