Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Easy on and off and an adjustable vamp makes the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Bay sandal with neutral support a perfect sandal to slide on and go. Wear with skirts, dresses or shorts this spring and summer, and make this your new go-to sandal! Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Tumbled leather upper.
- Adjustable hook and loop closures for a secure and custom fit.
- Breathable microfiber lining offers great abrasion resistance.
- Dual-density lightweight EVA midsole with memory foam conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure.
- Aegis® treated footbed for odor control.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides maximum traction and grip.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel Height: ¼ inch
Love this style!
These sandals are really comfortable. I wear them all the time. Love them!!!
Love this sandal!
It's really a shame that so many people have given this sandal a low rating because it is not made in metatarsal - don't punish this shoe or give it a low rating! I love this sandal! I live in Abeo flip flops year round and I wanted something new and super easy to slip on/off around the house. These are cute and super comfy!
I was excited to see this slide in the ad in my email. I'd been looking for a style like this. So disappointed to find it was not available with a metatarsal footbed.
I love the style of these but can’t get it because I need the metatarsal footbed. Can you make that? Seems there are a lot of requests for the metatarsal support in this style, so I’m not the only one.
I love ABEO shoes, but need metatarsal. It does make a difference for those of us with the medical need for this option.