Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
The women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Balboa sandal with metatarsal support blends casual style, all-day comfort, and a customized fit. The ABEO B.I.O.system® commitment to biomechanical footwear has revolutionized the sandal, and your feet will feel the progress. Digitally fit your foot, enjoy the customized built-in orthotic comfort of B.I.O.system to help reduce foot fatigue, shock, and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Channeled rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- Supports your feet and aligns your body.
- Balances weight distribution.
- Increases stability and reduces foot fatigue.
- Reduces shock and stress on your joints.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel Height: ¼ inch
These were great when I was younger!!!
Please remember that your loyal clients are aging! I now need a nice cushy metatarsal sandal with a strap over the top to ensure against falls in my home. The Balboa doesn't do it for me as well anymore. I'd love the Benefit in a fun black with iridescent colored shimmers, and the anti-microbial protection. Please, please! I don't want to go find another brand of shoe. Regular seasons don't apply to places in the southwest United States as much---some of us need to wear sandals year-round. And the Benefit Metatarsal is frequently out of stock when I need it! This sixty-something needs her Abeos!!
Ease of payment
All of my shoes are ABEO. They are exceptionally comfortable and they compensate for all of my foot problems. The metatarsal support is a life saver for me! I just wish you had PayPal as a payment option. Please add PayPal to your payment options. Thank you.
Like a cloud
I just received my 4th pair of Balboa's. I love these shoes! I am a size 5 and this size is difficult to find. The Balboa is one of the most comfortable sandal I've ever worn. My arches are high, so I went with the Metatarsal. The Balboa fits true to size. Like walking on clouds. I can't rave enough about them!!
Sadly metatarsal never have any 8s in stock when on sale
Would love these in all colors but my size are always out of stock on sales
Comfortable but stretch out
I absolutely love these sandals but I have to buy a new pair every season. I wear them almost everyday in the summer and they stretch out very easily especially if they get wet. I've tried other sandals but nothing seems to be as comfortable as these. The metatarsal pad is great for my plantar fasciitis.