Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
The women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Alea sandal with neutral support offers the all-day comfort of a customized fit. The ABEO B.I.O.system® commitment to biomechanical footwear has revolutionized the sandal and your feet will feel the progress. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Water resistant nubuck leather and stretch fabric upper.
- Polyurethane midsole supports feet.
- Custom 3D fit footbed for optimal support and balanced weight distribution.
- Channeled rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Comfortable Flip-flop • Great Arch Support
This is my second pair of the Alea sandal. I love how comfortable this flip-flop is. The arch support is great. Highly recommended if you need a good solid arch support. The fabric strap is comfortable too.
I love the Alea sandal. So comfortable. I can wear a brand new pair without having to break them in. I have 6 pairs. I wear a size 9 Neutral and they make my feet look smaller than the Balboa sandals of which I also have many pairs. I wear sandals from May until October when I reluctantly have to wear shoes again.
Most Comfortable, Longest Lasting Shoe
These are the most comfortable, longest lasting shoe I've ever owned. I wear them almost every day and I've had them 5 years. I originally purchased them because I had pain in my heal when I walked and they immediately stopped the pain when I wore them. These are my favorite shoes to wear whenever I leave my house and I wish I could wear them to work!
There good and comfortable i have two pairs but they stretch out quickly though for that price
I own many pairs of the Abeo Alea Neutral and have heard that this style is discontinued, thus the lack of colors. Being a petite person with petite feet, the Alea was a perfect fit while the Abeo Balboa had too big straps to look good on smaller feet. Please bring back the Alea in more colors than offered.