A classic take on the slip-on sneaker, our ABEO Ayla Slip-On shoe is comfortable, supportive and stylish. Premium leather uppers luxuriously surround feet, while a removable footbed and rubber outsole will make this versatile silhouette a wardrobe staple.
- Superior Arch & Heel Support - Exceptional arch support helps reduce pressure on joints by properly distributing weight and balance. Our cushioned deep heel cup helps absorb shock, preserve your natural heel pad, and properly align the body.
- Washable Nubuck or Canvas Upper with Dri-Lex® Lining - Crafted with washable nubuck or cnavas uppers for a premium look that you can enjoy for years to come. A moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® lining helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Active BIOsystem® Comfort Technology - Our exclusive active BIOsystem® removable orthotic footbed delivers a perfect balance of anatomical support, responsive cushioning and balanced alignment for exceptional all-day comfort.
- Comfortable Fit - A spacious toe box helps reduce pressure on toes and forefoot.
- Sturdy & Durable Rubber Outsole - Flexible and resistant rubber outsole offers increased traction, abrasion resistance and phenomenal sturdiness.
Help Relieve Foot Pain & Fatigue
- Ergonomic cushioned soles soften steps to help foot and heel pain.
- Deep heel cup helps stabilize feet and align the body to minimize fatigue.
- Wider fit offers more room for wide or swollen feet.
Help Alleviate Common Foot Conditions
- Plantar fasciitis: Weight balancing arch support and cushioned heel cup reduce shock to help relieve plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsalgia: Metatarsal footbed option has built-in metatarsal pad to help with forefoot pain.
- Bunions/Morton's neuroma: Spacious toe box and added depth helps reduce pressure.
I bought pair, and same as others, 1/2 size too big.. but I really like the look !
First shoe I can wear comfortably without socks.
I ordered the size 11 Ditzy Floral. The shoe is so flattering and cute on, doesn't make my large feet look as big. The shoe does run on the generous size for both length and width, the toe box is very roomy. I'd say it runs about a half a size larger than a normal 11. Since there is no 10.5, I don't have the option of downsizing. The arch support is just OK, lacking in the great support that is available with other Abeos to help with my plantar fasciitis. Because it has the Dri-Lex Lining on the insole you wouldn't be able to replace it and still have the breathability and silky feel that makes it the first shoe I can wear without socks. Overall the pluses outweigh the negatives, this shoe is a keeper for me.
They are comfortable but run at least half a size too big. I have wide feet and have worn the same size for 10years. I returned mine and ordered a half size smaller. Hope they work out.