Our elegant yet casual ABEO Ayka Loafer is perfect for the workplace or weekend drinks with friends. Water-resistant leather uppers, dual elastic goring, a removable footbed and a slip-resistant rubber outsole makes these durable shoes ready for any special event or important occasion.
- Superior Arch & Heel Support - Exceptional arch support helps reduce pressure on joints by properly distributing weight and balance. Our cushioned deep heel cup helps absorb shock, preserve your natural heel pad, and properly align the body.
- Water-Resistant Leather Upper & Dri-Lex® Lining - Crafted with water-resistant leather uppers for a premium look that you can enjoy for years to come. A moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® lining helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Active BIOsystem® Comfort Technology - Our exclusive active BIOsystem® removable orthotic footbed delivers a perfect balance of anatomical support, responsive cushioning and balanced alignment for exceptional all-day comfort.
- Comfortable Fit - A spacious toe box helps reduce pressure on toes and forefoot.
- Slip-Resistant Rubber Outsole - Flexible and resistant rubber outsole offers increased traction, abrasion resistance and phenomenal sturdiness. This durable outsole has passed ASTM-F3445 testing.
Help Relieve Foot Pain & Fatigue
- Ergonomic cushioned soles soften steps to help foot and heel pain.
- Deep heel cup helps stabilize feet and align the body to minimize fatigue.
- Wider fit offers more room for wide or swollen feet.
Help Alleviate Common Foot Conditions
- Plantar fasciitis: Weight balancing arch support and cushioned heel cup reduce shock to help relieve plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsalgia: Metatarsal footbed option has built-in metatarsal pad to help with forefoot pain.
- Bunions/Morton's neuroma: Spacious toe box and added depth helps reduce pressure.
Comfortable travel shoe
I bought these in Nappa Black size 8.5. They are comfortable and the arch support is great. I plan to use these as travel and everyday outdoor shoes now that we have to wear socks and put the sandals away for the autumn/winter season. The toe box is large, so the toes are happy not to be cramped. I don't particularly like the design....they look like old lady shoes, however, I am no spring chicken, and they will do the job this time of year. I usually wear clogs, which I own plenty of. Sometimes you just need a closed shoe. Ballet slipper type shoes just don't have the heel and arch support. These fit the bill ok. So just wear nice clothes and no one will look at your shoes. HAHA1 LOL!