A timeless and comfortable silhouette, our ABEO Addie Lace-Up sneaker is ready for any adventure. Washable nubuck uppers, a moisture-wicking Dri-Lex lining, a removable footbed and a rubber outsole outlines these classic shoes.
- Superior Arch & Heel Support - Exceptional arch support helps reduce pressure on joints by properly distributing weight and balance. Our cushioned deep heel cup helps absorb shock, preserve your natural heel pad, and properly align the body.
- Washable Nubuck or Canvas Upper with Dri-Lex® Lining - Crafted with washable nubuck or canvas uppers for a premium look that you can enjoy for years to come. A moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® lining helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Active BIOsystem® Comfort Technology - Our exclusive active BIOsystem® removable orthotic footbed delivers a perfect balance of anatomical support, responsive cushioning and balanced alignment for exceptional all-day comfort.
- Adjustable Lace-Up Vamp - An adjustable lace-up vamp secures feet in place and provides a snug and customized fit for hours of wear, while a spacious toe box helps reduce pressure on toes.
- Sturdy & Durable Rubber Outsole - Flexible and resistant rubber outsole offers increased traction, abrasion resistance and phenomenal sturdiness.
Help Relieve Foot Pain & Fatigue
- Ergonomic cushioned soles soften steps to help foot and heel pain.
- Deep heel cup helps stabilize feet and align the body to minimize fatigue.
- Wider fit offers more room for wide or swollen feet.
Help Alleviate Common Foot Conditions
- Plantar fasciitis: Weight balancing arch support and cushioned heel cup reduce shock to help relieve plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsalgia: Metatarsal footbed option has built-in metatarsal pad to help with forefoot pain.
- Bunions/Morton's neuroma: Spacious toe box and added depth helps reduce pressure.
Love these. Gave 4 stars because of the fact that the back of the heel is definitely an issues. Hoping they decide to fix this because these have good support and are very comfy out of the box. If you wear ankle socks, you'll be fine. I will be buying another pair of the ditzy floral as they go with so much and are cute as well as the pale pinks. Grey would be a good color to add to the mix.
Great after breaking them in…
I purchased these last May. At the time, the back of the heal was so stiff that it was causing everyone blisters, based on reviews. I notice those reviews are no longer here so I hope they fixed that design flaw. I just massaged the heck out of the back of the heal every night for a month. Now they are my favorite shoes. I wore them on a six week trip to Greece - climbing ancient archeological sites, walking eight miles a day, climbing steep streets… I wore them with skirts, leggings, tights, they are always cute and I get compliments. I have very high arches and found the arch support satisfactory). Now I am reading reviews about lack of arch support. I wanted to purchase another pair but in black, but if they changed the design again, I’m not so sure…
Not enough arch support
They are cute and what I like the best, they can be worn with skirt and dresses, I especially love the leather ones. I find the toe box comfortable and they don't bother my heel. I only give them four stars because they have poor arch support. Even though I only need the neutral arch support, it is not high enough and is also lower in quality than the arch support of previous ABEO models.
Toebox not big enough
They're cute and wanted to like them, but toe box area not big enough for me. Just a little more room to wiggle toes would have worked. Also didn't find arch support as good as some other abeo shoes I've purchased.
Finally! Comfortable, cute, simple white leather sneakers
Who'd think finding simple, comfortable, true to size white leather sneakers would be this hard?! These are comfortable right out of the box, especially the footbed, and they look great with skirts, pants, and dresses. There is a bit of rubbing at the ankle as I broke them in but that's gone now. Best of all, they are leather and I can clean them easily. They'll still get scuffed because I'm klutzy, but at 3 months in and a lot of wear time, they've held up well. If you're on the fence, consider this a push to purchase :) Highly recommend!