Experience the ultimate in customized comfort with the women’s ABEO® 3D3 Posted Maximum Performance Orthotic 2.0. These revolutionary orthotics are matched to your specific arch and foot profile for the ultimate in balance, support and cushioning. ABEO 3D3 Maximum Performance Orthotics deliver lightweight, breathable and durable comfort to help you perform at your best.
This orthotic features a posted footbed, which assists customers with low arches or flat feet. This posted heel footbed helps to support the inside of the foot and prevents overpronation.
- Breathable and ultra lightweight nitro mesh cover keeps feet cool and dry.
- Cork and rubber core provides customized ergonomic support and stability.
- Energy return foam layer is breathable and provides cushioning and bouncy resilience.
- Agion® antimicrobial treatment for moisture and odor control.
- ABEO 3D³ orthotics proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Forefoot Foam Thickness: 5.5mm
- Better body alignment
- Balanced weight distribution
- Increased stability
- Shock absorption
- Reduced stress on joints
I am a letter carrier for USPS and on an average day walk 14 miles. I found out years ago I needed orthopedic inserts for several issues. I see a podiatrists and have for years, spending a lot of money for medical grade inserts that corrected the problem but weren't comfortable. Well a few years ago I stopped at the Walking co. store, long story short,bought the inserts from them. I've used a couple different types and LOVE them. They keep my feet comfortable and healthy at a fraction of the cost. They are the only kind I use and my podiatrist agreed.