Experience the ultimate in customized comfort with the men’s ABEO® 3D3 Metatarsal Premium Orthotic. These revolutionary orthotics are matched to your specific arch and foot profile for the ultimate in balance, support and cushioning. Ideal for low or high-impact activities, the workweek, or weekend, ABEO 3D3 Premium Orthotics are the solution for the total shock absorption and support.
- Cork and rubber core provides customized ergonomic support and stability.
- Dual-density slow recovery foam retains shape and provides comfort and shock attenuation.
- Moisture-wicking and breathable mesh top cover features Aegis® antimicrobial shield to fight odor and prevent bacteria growth.
- Cupped heel provides balance, stability, and reduces pressure on the joints.
- Technically advanced Poron® bottom layer provides optimal cushioning, shock absorption, and impact resistance.
- ABEO 3D³ orthotics proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Forefoot Foam Thickness: 6.5mm
- Better body alignment
- Balanced weight distribution
- Increased stability
- Shock absorption
- Reduced stress on joints
I went to the store in Tacoma and was given a pair of insoles. There was no scan or attempt to determine what I needed. I was told that all insoles were the same.
Was given three different readings painful insole
While the people were very nice, I am stuck with a $60 useless insert which actually causes my foot more pain than benefit and I cant get my money back since I had to switch it once for a different style which still isnt correct. After three scans, I looked up what type of insert I needed and I have a low arch but they gave me an orthotic with a high arch. Inwould really just like my money back but now I guess Im stuck with these. Note that staff was very nice.
I used these in the only pair of shoes I took to Europe for a 3 week trip. We walked from 5 miles to 12 miles everyday. My feet issues were never a problem with these inserts.
I discovered these orthotics due to my wife shopping at the walking store. The staff recommended them and I tried them. As a result, I have been buying them for about 5-6 years. I used to wear prescription orthotics but since wearing these, I haven’t needed them. As they get worn, I put them in less worn shoes so I rarely throw this them away. The only negative is, they are expensive. $80 dollars seems like a lot but, they are excellent!
These really helped my feet!
They relieved the numbness in the balls of my feet.