Exercise in supreme comfort with the men's ABEO 24/7 Perry walking shoe. The compression-molded EVA midsole cushions the foot and absorbs shock for lasting comfort, while the durable rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper with a lace-up vamp for optimal fit.
- Reflector detail for increased visibility during low light hours.
- Padded tongue and collar for added support.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole cushions and absorbs shock.
- Durable rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- Also includes an EVA foam insert
Overall great fit w/AFO’s
True to size with former ABEO shoes. Good quality. I just wish there was a way to not incur the additional built in cost for the supporting insoles. They are a waste for us due to the AFO’s being worn and even the basic insole being pulled out to allow for maximum space to accommodate AFO (full Ankle-Foot Orthoses).
Very good shoe
I bought my first pair in 2018. The first time I wore the shoe it felt like I was walking on air. Typically, a pair of shoes will last me 12 to 18 months depending on how much I use them. These are my standard shoes. The premium orthotic really helps me feet.
comfortable and lasting.
great for problems with ingrown nails
Hubby has been wearing these everyday for a year and his ingrown toenail probs have not returned. Loves them We bought a new pair today.
All day comfort.
I keep this shoe on all day until bedtime. Its that comfortable to me.