Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Select YOUR ideal footbed type.
Seamlessly transition into cooler weather in comfort and style in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Vesper boot with built-in support. The premium leather upper features a slouch style calf for added interest and a full medial zipper for easy on and off. The cushioned polyurethane footbed delivers heel-to-toe comfort, while the durable thermoplastic rubber outsole provides superior traction control and shock absorption. ABEO B.I.O.system® footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock on joints.
- The built-in support provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Premium leather upper features a slouch style calf for added interest.
- Full medial zipper for easy on and off.
- Soft fabric and leather sock lining naturally wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable environment.
- Cushioned, molded PU footbed absorbs shock and delivers all-day comfort.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Durable TPR outsole provides superior traction control and shock absorption.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches
Abeo B.I.O System Neutral
I just received my boots. They fit perfectly right out of the box. I wear size 11-11 1/2 and was looking for a boot with a low heel the I can wear with pants or a dress. These boots are attractive and have a quality appearance. I am happy with my purchase.
Beautiful but uncomfortable
I love the look of these boots and the quality is outstanding as always with ABEO. But the arch hit wrong on my foot. I wore them for about 3 minutes walking around in my bedroom and it was causing discomfort immediately. I wear another style of ABEO boots at least 3-4x week to work and was hoping this would work just as well. Again, fantastic quality and great look, but fit me wrong.
I have been looking for a nice leather boot with ample toe space and enough room for the lower calf and this boot fits my requirements. It also have a very nice arch support, good width and perfect height for snowy days. Sizing runs try to size. This is also a very stable boot for older people. I am so excited to find this very comfortable boot.
great for a week of city walking
Needed to have a good walking boot, rather than athletic shoes, for a week in a drizzly city, and my size 11 to 12 is hard to find. This boot fit the bill.. even better, I had lots of compliments on it's style. It was really good support for walking pavement. Comfortable low hill and round toe, looks great with jeans or leggings. I came home and ordered a second pair.
Looks like a rain boot
These are nice leather boots with a good rubber sole but unfortunately the way the toe is so rounded it makes them look like a rain boot instead of a nice sharp casual leather boot. I’m bummed to have to return them:-(