Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Select YOUR ideal footbed type.
Make the ultimate cold weather statement in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Mila bootie with built-in support. The burnished nubuck leather upper features fashion details for added interest and a zipper closure for easy on and off. ABEO B.I.O.system footwear is designed to fit your specific arch for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints. Built with the best-selling B.I.O. construction, you'll want to wear the Mila on repeat this season!
- The built-in support provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Burnished nubuck leather upper features fashion details for added interest.
- Zipper closure ensures easy on and off.
- Molded PU footbed is shock absorbent and adds cushioning.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Durable TPR outsole provides superior traction control and shock absorption.
- Lightweight and sturdy ABS stacked heel.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches with a ¼ inch platform.
Love these booties. Comfortable to walk or stand in all day. No break in period needed. Look good and not too large around ankle at the top. The are a perfect rise for ankle pants also.
I was looking for a short boot that I could wear on a trip to Italy and these were perfect. They were the only footwear I took. The break in time was minimal. I did get an extra orthodic to go inside because they were a little loose on my foot. They are comfortable. About as waterproof as these kind of boots generally are but I did ok. We did a lot of walking. I'm still wearing them nearly daily after 5 months. My favorite pair of boots!
So cute, so comfy!
I could wear these everyday. They look cute with pants, cute with dresses. So comfy I don’t even take them off as soon as I get through the door. If they were cheaper I’d get the other color. I love these!