Hike new trails in maximum comfort wearing the men’s Drew Trek hiking boot. Durable, waterproof and lightweight, the Trek features a removable polyurethane footbed for extra depth to accommodate a custom orthotic for a personalized fit.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Narrow: N, Medium: M, Wide: W, X-Wide: 4W , XX-Wide: 6E
- Waterproof leather upper with a lace up closure for a secure fit.
- Roomy toe box provides a more comfortable fit.
- Waterproof lining keeps foot dry.
- Extended medial heel stabilizer prevents heel from slipping.
- Removable dual-density footbed molds to the shape of the foot, wicks away moisture and adds depth to accommodate a custom orthotic.
- Steel, wide shank adds stability and excellent arch support with a mild "Rocker Bottom" to help move the foot forward when walking.
- Durable, lightweight non-marking rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- 40697-68 DARK BROWN