Experience the ultimate in customized comfort with the men’s ABEO® 3D3 Metatarsal Casual Orthotic. These revolutionary orthotics are matched to your specific arch and foot profile for the ultimate in balance, support and cushioning. Ideal for casual everyday use, ABEO 3D3 Casual Orthotics feature a comfortable fit ideal for a variety of footwear styles. Made with technically advanced materials that are durable and long-lasting providing support and cushioning for improved body alignment while tackling daily routines or weekend errands.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Cork and rubber core provides customized ergonomic support and stability.
- Dual-density slow recovery foam retains shape and provides comfort and shock attenuation.
- Moisture-wicking suede-tec top cover with Aegis® antimicrobial shield to fight bacteria and odor.
- Cupped heel provides balance, stability, and reduces pressure on the joints.
- Suede bottom cover prevents movement and slipping while inside shoes.
- ABEO 3D³ orthotics proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Forefoot Foam Thickness: 4mm
- Better body alignment
- Balanced weight distribution
- Increased stability
- Shock absorption
- Reduced stress on joints
Great Quality InsoleS
This product is Excellent!! The quality is very good and it feels great under your feet giving you the support you need.
I liked the older ones with no memory foam as they hold up better, but still best insole out there! First thing I put in a new par of shoes!!
Good Sturdy, Great Support
Good Sturdy, Great Support. Use it in multiple shoes
Not what I expected
I knew I wouldn’t see if they gave me relief until I broke them in. After I did my feet still feel the same. It was a total waste of money.
I had this product fitted at the store so that it was supposed to fit correctly based on the computers scan of my feet, the issue is it hurts my feet a lot. After wearing these for about a month they have held up well to constat wearing but the shape of the in sole puts pressure in bad spots and forces my foot to rub on the top part of my foot inside the shoe right on the seem of the shoe which hurts a lot after wearing for several hours a day.