On-trend style meets comfort in the women’s Umberto Raffini Nola slouch boot. The lightly cushioned footbed contours the foot and absorbs shock to deliver long-lasting comfort. The two-inch, polished, stacked heel adds a comfortable boost in height with great stability for extended wear.
- Soft nappa leather upper with a slouch style for added interest and a more accommodating fit.
- Whipstitched belt detail.
- Full medial zipper for easy entry.
- Breathable textile lining.
- Shock absorbing, contoured footbed for ultimate comfort.
- Flexible rubber outsole for increased traction and stability.
- Polished, stacked heel adds stability.
- Shaft Circumference: 13 inches
- Shaft Height: 9 inches
- Heel Height: 2 inches
I had to wear my boots one day - all day, into the evening. I am in the beginning stages of becoming flat feet so normally my feet feels pain being on my feet all day but not in these boots. It was so nice to be comfortable into the evening - more than 12 hours. The Walking Co is sold out on this particular boots in my size. I was hoping to buy a few more pairs - same brand, style, color and forsure size.
This is my third Umberto Raffini boot, and needless to say, they make a great boot. I wore my first pair out. The second pair appears indestructible, and this last pair is ready to prove its worth. Im very happy with my purchase. Thank you for the quality at a reasonable price.