A necessary addition to your wardrobe, the women's Umberto Raffini Kiki boot will be your go boot this season for trendy style and unparalleled all day comfort. The combination burnished leather and soft suede offer a chic finish that will complement any cold weather outfit.
- Soft suede and burnished leather is durable and long lasting.
- Unlined shaft for a slouch look and feel.
- Full leather sockliner and microsuede upper lining is antimicrobial and absorbs moisture.
- Twin side pull tabs for an easy on and off wear.
- Contoured, removable footbed with arch cushion for added comfort.
- TPU rubber outsole is flexible, lightweight, and absorbs shock.
- Shaft Height: 7½ inches
- Heel Height: 1¾ inches
- RK50626 BLACK
I have plantar fasciatis so I was looking for some stylish boots that would be comfy to walk around in when we travel to Guadalajara in a couple of weeks. These are literally the most comfortable shoes I have worn since my foot issues began last year. So much so I am thinking of grabbing another pair. And they’re cute to boot!!
Stylish and comfortable. Love the 2-toned black on the sides. Looks great with fitted jeans. Wear them when traveling and wanting a fun look.
I can be on my feet all day and comfortable in these boots!
Modern cowboy boot
...for the suburbs. I love the look of these boots. The soft suede with the leather is a cool look. I can wear them to work, then keep them on all day and still feel comfort. I was happy to get them on sale.
Just what I was looking for
I love these boots, they are comfy to wear . I love the western style and the upper soft part gives the boot a different look. Very happy I bought these.