Enjoy easy to wear style and long-lasting comfort in the women’s Umberto Raffini Kacy shoetie. The western-inspired pattern with decorative topstitching on the vamp adds visual appeal. The Kacy will easily complement casual to dressier attire.
- Oily suede upper is durable and long lasting.
- Double gore panels provide a flexible fit that’s easy to wear.
- Western-inspired pattern on the vamp for added interest.
- Full leather sockliner and microsuede upper lining is antimicrobial and absorbs moisture.
- Contoured, removable footbed with arch cushion for added comfort.
- TPU rubber outsole is flexible, lightweight, and absorbs shock.
- Heel Height: 1¾ inches
- RK50625 MUSHROOM SUEDE
Attractive comfortable casual shoes.
The shoe is comfortable but slips up and down on my heels. To prevent this, I wear socks.
First time I ordered from here after my podiatrist recommended and I love these shoes. Wear them for night outs and my feet don't hurt. They are very cushiony and comfortable.
liner coming up in one shoe
Good fit. comfortable so far but havent had them long enough to know how good quality they are in the long term. Liner of the right shoe was peeled up a bit on one side when I got it. Not an issue so far.