Transition seamlessly from indoors to outdoors in the women’s Taos Woolderness 2 clog. The Italian boiled wool upper features gorgeous embroidered accents for added interest. The Taos Curves & Pods® premium removable insole accommodates custom orthotics, while the flexible rubber and cork midsole delivers superior comfort. The durable rubber outsole provides stability and traction, making this clog perfect for all-day wear!
- Italian boiled wool upper with embroidery.
- Faux fur lining for breathable comfort.
- Open back styling for easy on and off.
- Taos Curves & Pods® premium removable insole accommodates custom orthotics.
- Sanifresh™ treatment prevents against odor and staining.
- Flexible rubber and cork midsole delivers superior comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole provides stability and traction.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches
Wanted these to be my comfy shoes
They are so comfy, but they are so big ,they fall off my feet. I wear a 7- 7.5, so I ordered a 38. Since they don’t stay on my feet, they feel heavy! Do you think I could a 37? The arch support is so good!
Adorable and comfortable
I LOVE these clogs. Besides being adorable, they are very comfortable. They are fuzzy and warm on the inside but not hot and not claustrophobic. Just right. I have foot and back issues and these are constructed in such a way that my foot feels fabulous. Just the right amount of support and arch. I would buy them again in a heartbeat and even if they were $500. Worth every penny.