Transition seamlessly from indoors to outdoors in the women’s Taos Woolderness 2 clog. The Italian boiled wool upper features gorgeous embroidered accents for added interest. The Taos Curves & Pods® premium removable insole accommodates custom orthotics, while the flexible rubber and cork midsole delivers superior comfort. The durable rubber outsole provides stability and traction, making this clog perfect for all-day wear!
- Italian boiled wool upper with embroidery.
- Faux fur lining for breathable comfort.
- Open back styling for easy on and off.
- Taos Curves & Pods® premium removable insole accommodates custom orthotics.
- Sanifresh™ treatment prevents against odor and staining.
- Flexible rubber and cork midsole delivers superior comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole provides stability and traction.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches
This is my second pair... can't tell you how I love them, sad to see I cant get a 3rd time (no sizes left)...comfortable, I wear all day, my feet don't hurt at all... hope you get some back in. SR
Wanted these to be my comfy shoes
They are so comfy, but they are so big ,they fall off my feet. I wear a 7- 7.5, so I ordered a 38. Since they don’t stay on my feet, they feel heavy! Do you think I could a 37? The arch support is so good!
Adorable and comfortable
I LOVE these clogs. Besides being adorable, they are very comfortable. They are fuzzy and warm on the inside but not hot and not claustrophobic. Just right. I have foot and back issues and these are constructed in such a way that my foot feels fabulous. Just the right amount of support and arch. I would buy them again in a heartbeat and even if they were $500. Worth every penny.