Take on the day in the women’s Taos Crave utility boot. The cushioned Soft Support™ polyurethane footbed is easily removed to accommodate a custom orthotic for a more personalized fit. The durable outsole provides traction and stability, ideal for extended wear.
- Leather and suede upper with a lace up vamp for a secure and personalized fit.
- Decorative buckled strap at the heel.
- Zip up closure for an easy on and off wear.
- Breathable leather and faux fur lining.
- Soft Support™ cushioned footbed is easily removed to accommodate a custom orthotic.
- Durable TR outsole provides traction.
- Shaft Height: 7 inches
- Heel Height: 1¾ inches
I only received 1 sole
I bought another pair of these again because I loved them.! In my last pair after at least a year the zipper sides got jammed and then it finally opened to where I could use it no more. I bought another pair but when it was shipped only one of the shoes had a sole. I have contacted customer service to see if they can ship me a sole and I'm waiting to hear back. Otherwise, I won't be able to wear them!
Best boots, highly recommend
I was excited to find these for a last minute Grand Canyon January trip. The minute you put these on you know they're worth every penny. I walked long long distances, Vegas strip, Red Rock Canyon, Hoover Dam, Grand Canyon and never ever did my feet get tired. You'll love these
Beautiful boot, disappointing delivery
These are gorgeous, comfortable boots so I'm thrilled with that. It is disappointing to spend $200 to receive what is clearly a return thrown back in the box missing all normal packaging.