Long days call for everyday style and comfort in the women’s Taos Bravo mary jane. The classic design features a perforated leather upper with a hook and loop instep strap for a secure and personalized fit. The cushioned Curves & Pods® footbed offers unparalleled comfort, ideal for extended wear.
- Leather upper with perforations for added interest and breathability.
- Adjustable hook and loop instep strap adorned with a decorative medallion.
- Breathable microfiber lining.
- Curves & Pods® removable footbed is antimicrobial-treated with Silvadur™ for bacteria and odor control.
- Durable rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
Fits great. Comfortable. Good looking. I may look for the same one in brown.
Had to get new shoes after knee surgery. very supportive and cute!
Cute and comfortable
Extremely comfortable and looks great with jeans, slacks, and dresses. The navy multi can be worn with just about everything. I highly recommend them.
Pretty roomy and great quality
Quality above none, good support. I feel the width for me was just slightly too tight in toe space for what I was expecting. Also I have very narrow heels so they slip up and down in the back. Really need to add back of heel pads. Other than that I love these shoes. Great for plantar fasciitis. Might suggest going up a half size for some folks especially if you are going to wear socks.
Since I had surgery on my right foot, I need a wide shoe with arch supports. This shoe is perfect. And the Velcro strap keeps it from falling off my heels.