Winter style meets comfort in the women’s Sorel Tofino II lace up boot. The waterproof construction keeps dry and comfortable, while the insulation adds warmth to combat harsh weather conditions. The microfleece-covered, contoured EVA footbed is removable to accommodate custom orthotics for a more personalized fit. The durable rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- Waterproof full grain leather upper with a lace up closure for a secure fit.
- Faux fur collar adds style.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps feet dry and comfortable.
- 100G insulation for warmth.
- Breathable canvas lining.
- Removable, microfleece-covered, molded EVA footbed.
- Durable rubber midsole.
- Molded rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
Make more sorel Tofino ll boots
lovely winter snow boots
I bought these to keep up at our Tahoe house and they are great. Comfortable and warm, and easy to walk in the snow and ice without slipping, unlike with my Uggs. Plus they are stylish and look good with jeans. :)
Needed a new pair of Sorels for a late season snow weekend. Since it was mid-February I had difficulty finding Sorels in my size anywhere. I like a half size larger because I wear thicker socks with boots. I found the Tofino II at the Walking Store. They were exactly what I was looking for. They are really cute, warm, dry and not too bulky. Great for rainy days too. My friend now wants a pair.
Good winter boot with decent warmth level
First new pair of Sorel boots in many years. These are nice but very different quality than what I had expected .
Comfortable and warm
Great winter boot. Stylish. Very comfortable and warm.