Tackle lower temperatures in comfort and style with the women's Sorel Out N About Plus Tall boot. The waterproof construction keeps feet dry during unpredictable weather conditions, while the 100g insulation keeps feet nice and toasty. The waterproof vulcanized rubber outsole provides increased traction and grip on wet surfaces.
- Waterproof full grain leather upper with a lace up closure for a secure fit.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- Breathable microfleece lining.
- 100g insulation keeps feet warm and comfortable.
- Vulcanized rubber midsole for added durability.
- Waterproof vulcanized rubber outsole provides traction on wet surfaces.
Very comfortable but lacking in warmth
These boots are very comfortable! They do run small and narrow - I went up a half size and still cannot wear my thick socks with them. However, they are super comfy with thin wool or cotton socks. These boots are great for walking around on cold rainy days. Or in days when the snow isn’t too heavy and I’m not having to trudge through it much. My only complaint, and unfortunately it’s a pretty big one, is they don’t keep my toes warm when I walk in deep snow or slush. They DO keep my feet dry, but as soon as the boots get wet, my toes are ice!