Tackle any kind of weather in the women’s Sorel Out N About Plus rain boot. The waterproof leather upper provides protection against the elements and features a lace up vamp to ensure a secure fit. The removable molded EVA footbed accommodates custom orthotics, while the durable vulcanized outsole provides superior traction on wet surfaces, making this the perfect option to wear in the rain!
- Waterproof leather upper provides protection against the elements.
- Lace up vamp ensures a secure fit.
- Textile lining for breathable comfort.
- Removable molded EVA footbed accommodates custom orthotics.
- Vulcanized rubber midsole delivers long-lasting support.
- Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole provides waterproof protection and superior traction on wet surfaces.
These shoes are exactly what I was looking for - a shoe for rainy weather in cool but not excessively cold temps. I deducted 1 star because they run small, as noted by another reviewer. I own other Sorel shoes/boots and ordered the size I usually wear in this brand. However when I received the Out N About Plus they were too small. I returned them and ordered a half size larger, and now I'm happy with the fit. They are not overly hot and have kept my feet (and socks!) dry in rainy, sloppy weather. They don't provide a lot of support, so I am considering adding an insole to them.
Fashionable duck shoes
I normally wear a size 8. I had to send back and it cost me lots of postage ($29) to exchange it for a 8 1/2. The shoes are nice and they do the trick for sloppy weather, snow and rain. They don't make your feet look big.