Maintain new paces in your tempo run or find yourself a PR in that half with the FuelCell Rebel. Built from data and learning the New Balance product team developed during the design process of the FuelCell 5280 racing flat, this lightweight running shoe is engineered for propulsion with two tuned components of our high-rebound FuelCell foam.
- 2- part high-rebound FuelCell midsole with a focus on forefoot propulsion
- Bootie construction and deconstructed collar for lightweight and secure fit
- Engineered on an 6mm offset and ideal for midfoot to forefoot strikers
- Trace Fiber on the upper provides lightweight midfoot support
- Translucent rubber outsole with data driven lug design to provide lightweight traction
This shoe fits great and doesn’t give me blisters towards the inside of my foot like a lot of other shoes do. Very comfortable and good for walking long distances and running a few miles. True to size.
I tried on several pairs going up a full size! I was quite surprised how small they run. If your walking go up a full size!! If your running go a size and a half to two sizes up. I’m a 7.5 and ended up buying 8.5. I can’t run in them because they’re fitting like walking shoes. I wished I went up in size to run in them.
Cute but painful
I usually wear a 6 1/2 or 7. I ordered a 7. They felt tight and I had a lot of problems with heel blisters. I got these to walk, but I am unable to use them because of the blisters.