Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Infused with ABEO B.I.O.system® technology, the women’s Naot Harper with neutral support features built-in orthotics custom fit to the contours of your feet for a customized 3D fit and comfort. An adjustable hook and loop strap helps secure the foot in place. The lightweight and flexible EVA outsole provides durable traction for all-day wear.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Leather upper with an adjustable hook and loop closure for optimal fit.
- Breathable leather lining.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® technology provides customized built-in orthotic comfort.
- Supports feet, aligns the body, balances weight distribution, increases stability, and reduces foot fatigue and stress on the joints.
- Soft Support™ footbed with Cool Recovery Foam™ for added comfort.
- Flexible injected EVA outsole delivers durable traction.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches
Best arch support
I have been buying this style shoe from Naot for 12 years. The name is Kayla. Why is it now called Harper?
Five plus stars
They are attractive, with just the right amount of heel lift and great arch support. I have them in white and black. I have a bad ankle and arthritis in my feet and these are terrific for summer walking when you do not want to be in a sneaker or closed shoe.
PLEASE MORE COLORS !
I hope Harper will become a Naot's staple and that they will continue to add colors to the collection.
Bought 8 pairs
These shoes are so comfortable I wear nothing else. Quality leather, quality everything. I bought so many pairs of shoes in my life, these are by far the most comfortable and durable shoes I have ever had. Please don't discontinue them!
Have 2 pair of these sandals, black and a neutral beige, Love them!! I have narrow feet, wear a AA in most of my shoes, sandals I can get away with a med width.....if I really like them. Most of my shoes have pads in them to fit better. These sandals are so comfy, I wore them all over Europe, with lots of walking envolved. Your feet will swell in the heat some, so having a sandal a little bit bigger is a good thing. I plan an buying the navy blue as my next pair.