- Slip lasted construction.
- full-grain leather upper.
- Lycra/Neoprene 4-Way stretch collar.
- Pigskin lining.
- Anatomical footbed.
- Nylon 6.6 injection molded shank.
- Compression molded ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) footframe.
- Air cushion midsole.
- Merrell Maze sole/sticky rubber.
Shoes Squeak badly
My husband has always bought and worn Merrell Mocs. We purchased a pair for him and they were okay the first few weeks and now they squeak horribly! We've never had this problem buying the Merrell mocs from Cabelas and are so disappointed in these shoes. Wondering if they are seconds. What attracted us to buy them from The Walking Store was the price. I guess you only get what you pay for. Skip these shoes.
They are light yet very durable. I had merrell shoes before and wore them out. I think I'll do the same again.
Attractive, comfortable shoe
This is my first slip-on (at age 86!), and I find it very handsome, comfortable, and good for walking.