Our classic clog! Slip-resistant, oil-resistant, non-marking, shock absorbent, orthotic friendly. Sincere and sophisticated, the Nashua is a classic men's clog for any occasion. Smooth, full-grain leather uppers, padded collar, and side-goring keep your feet comfortably snug and suave while lightweight, shock-absorbing, odor-resistant arch support from its TRUComfort™ Insole, keep you on your feet for hours without pain. The Nashua has the extraordinary look and feelings that you deserve.
- TRUComfort™ Insoles offer excellent arch support, superior cushioning, and all-day comfort. Reduces foot fatigue and heel pain. The footbed is removable, latex-free, antimicrobial, odor-resistant, and lightweight.
- The contoured outsole and footbed provide excellent arch support that lasts beyond your 12-hour shift.
- Our TRUBase™ outsoles are slip resisting outsoles are rated by the ASTM F1677-96 standard using the Mark II machine and were proven to provide superior traction in wet and oily environments. They are also non-marking and shock absorbent, making them a great choice for work environments.
- Slip last construction and no insole board means greater comfort flexibility and energy return.
- Leather upper with side goring for a snug fit, a full back, and a padded collar. A roomier toe box provides extra wiggle room.
- Smooth leather uppers are full-grain leather. To clean gently wipe with soft dry or damp cloth, do not saturate the upper.
- Men's sizing. If you wear a half size that is not made, please order half a size UP.