A fan favorite! Slip-resistant, oil-resistant, non-marking, shock absorbent, orthotic friendly. Naples is the ultimate shoe for nurses and healthcare practitioners. Its TRUBase™ Outsole enhances grip on slippery surfaces to keep you stable. And its microfiber, TRUComfort™ Insole offers excellent arch support and superior cushioning to help reduce foot, back and leg pain. Naples is lightweight and has a roomy toe box along with dual goring for comfort that outlasts the day.
- TRUComfort™ Insoles offer excellent arch support, superior cushioning and all day comfort. Reduces foot fatigue and heel pain. Footbed is removable, latex-free, antimicrobial, odor-resistant, and lightweight.
- Contoured outsole and footbed provide excellent arch support that lasts beyond your 12-hour shift.
- Our TRUBase™ outsoles are slip resisting outsoles are rated by the ASTM F1677-96 standard using the Mark II machine and were proven to provide superior traction in wet and oily environments. They are also non-marking and shock absorbent, making them a great choice for work environments.
- Slip last construction and no insole board means greater comfort flexibility, and energy return.
- Leather upper with side goring for a snug fit, a full back, and a padded collar. Roomier toe box provides extra wiggle room.
- Printed and patent leather patterns may vary from shoe to shoe. To clean, wipe with a soft dry or damp cloth.
- Women order normal size. If you wear a half size that is not made, please order half a size DOWN.