Complete any look with the women’s KIZIK™ Miami! The full-grain leather or suede upper features an adjustable front for a perfect fit. The contoured footbed offers heel-to-toe comfort, while the patented F.A.S.T.® design creates a smooth rebounding heel which allows for a custom, hands-free fit. A casual style embracing a sporty look, the Miami can be worn for any occasion!
- Shoes that POP ON with patented F.A.S.T.® design.
- F.A.S.T.® creates a smooth rebounding heel using an aerospace-grade titanium wire.
- Adjustable front for a perfect fit.
- Contoured footbed for superior comfort.
- LEATHER STYLES: Full-grain leather provides a rich finish.
- SUEDE STYLES: Suede upper provides a soft finish.
Best sneaker made for weak ankles
I could not live without these shoes. They are easy to put on you just have to push and I have an neurological disease my ankle‘s a week and they still go right in.. I wear them daily as a sneaker and a slipper I want them for the past six months they’re still doing great. Looking for a second pair can’t seem to find them. No tying a dream come true for anyone who has bad hands and feet.
I Purchased the leather Miami shoe in May. I wore it to rehab for days a week for four weeks. In the beginning it was very comfortable, but shortly after began to stretch out and flop up and down on my foot. I made all the adjustments possible, but still too big. So I have a shoe that cost over $100 that is useless to me in less than two months. I spoke with Kiziks And they offered me another pair at 50% off. Why would I want to pay even half price for another pair?