Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Infused with ABEO B.I.O.system® technology, the men’s Kenneth Cole Clayton with neutral support features built-in orthotics custom fit to the contours of your feet for a 3D fit and comfort. The casual sneaker features a premium leather upper with a moisture-wicking leather interior for breathable, all-day comfort. The lightweight and flexible rubber outsole delivers traction and stability.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Suede and leather upper with a lace up vamp and cap toe for added interest.
- Breathable microsuede lining and leather socklining.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® technology insole with a closed cell foam, ergonomic shape and bi-fit board for support where you need it.
- Lightweight and flexible rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- PMS7LW01N BROWN-TAUPE
My favorite casual shoe for office and adventure
I picked these up in early 2019 for a 15 day trip to Europe. I love these shoes. I walked 5 to 10 miles on some days and was fine. The neutral foot bed also made it easy to just stand in line with good posture. To be fair, I've used vibram 5 finger shoes for training workouts and have had running shoes that were close to neutral, so I understand stride and stance differently than a casual user. Theses shoes give me a solid base to stand and walk from. Im 6 tall and about 215lbs. Not thin but not overweight. Im not sure how these would feel for an overweight person not used to a neutral shoe. I also have a good arch. I would not suggest a person with fallen arches use them. I wish they had more in my size. I would buy 3 or 4 just to have them for the next few years.
Insole Arch Support Made of Metal and Not Comfortable
Insole is not removable.. Made of Metal (what was Abeo thinking). Nice looking shoe, but almost unwearable because arch is so high and inflexible that it is uncomfortable. Wanted to buy another pair because of looks, but wont.