Infused with ABEO B.I.O.system® technology, the men’s Kenneth Cole Clayton with neutral support features built-in orthotics custom fit to the contours of your feet for a 3D fit and comfort. The casual sneaker features a premium leather upper with a moisture-wicking leather interior for breathable, all-day comfort. The lightweight and flexible rubber outsole delivers traction and stability.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Suede and leather upper with a lace up vamp and cap toe for added interest.
- Breathable microsuede lining and leather socklining.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® technology insole with a closed cell foam, ergonomic shape and bi-fit board for support where you need it.
- Lightweight and flexible rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- PMS7LW01N BROWN-TAUPE
My favorite casual shoe for office and adventure
I picked these up in early 2019 for a 15 day trip to Europe. I love these shoes. I walked 5 to 10 miles on some days and was fine. The neutral foot bed also made it easy to just stand in line with good posture. To be fair, I've used vibram 5 finger shoes for training workouts and have had running shoes that were close to neutral, so I understand stride and stance differently than a casual user. Theses shoes give me a solid base to stand and walk from. Im 6 tall and about 215lbs. Not thin but not overweight. Im not sure how these would feel for an overweight person not used to a neutral shoe. I also have a good arch. I would not suggest a person with fallen arches use them. I wish they had more in my size. I would buy 3 or 4 just to have them for the next few years.