Navigate through your day in total comfort with the women’s Gravity Defyer Compass slip on. The leather upper features dual side goring for easy on and off. The cushioned footbed is easily removed to accommodate a custom orthotic, while the slip-resistant outsole provides durable grip and traction for extra safety. Patented VersoShock® technology provides all-day comfort and pain relief.
- Breathable calf leather upper.
- Dual side goring for easy on and off.
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Front rocker sole is arthritis friendly.
- Removable footbed accommodates custom orthotics.
- VersoShock® technology absorbs harmful shock and is proven to relieve pain.
- Slip-resistant outsole provides durable grip and traction.
all day on my foot is now fun not work, love this shock absorbing shoes.
I am a believer in Walking Company and this Gravity shoes. waited may years to find the perfect shoes and here you are the compass
There is a little room for improvement
They have wonderful outsoles and feel great to walk, the only problem is the top side of the shoe, it hurt, it felt tight, I keep wearing them hopping to break them, I wish the shoe had laces, this would make them more flexible to adjust how tight we need them, it might depend from person to person, I still hope to break them because I love them, I like that they have a professional look and a good gym comfort.