The women’s Ashland Tie walking shoe offers ultimate, all-day comfort. The patent pending SMARTsystem® midsole is designed to reduce knee stress, knee pain, the progression of osteoarthritis, and may prevent its onset. The rubber and EVA outsole provides increased traction and stability for all-day wear.
- Leather, mesh and synthetic upper with a lace up vamp for optimal fit.
- Reflective detail for increased visibility during low light hours.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Removable EVA footbed treated with Aegis® antimicrobial shield.
- Patent pending SMARTsystem® dual density, compression molded EVA midsole designed to reduce knee stress, knee pain, the progression of osteoarthritis, and may prevent its onset.
- Durable rubber and EVA outsole provides traction and stability.
I wear these around the house all day. It's like not even realizing I have shoes on. These feel amazing. At night, I don't want to take them off. I do love these. It is hard for me to find the right shoe for my feet, even at the walking company. It is hit or miss, but these are definitely a hit
Very hard interior
I wanted to like these, but they are very hard inside. I was expecting a softer cushion for walking, but these are not that soft. If you like a very stiff support, these might work, but for someone like me who wanted a padded interior, these didn't work. Also, they are cushioned around the ankle because they sit higher on the ankle. This is another problem for me - I prefer shoes that sit a bit lower.
This shoe just arrived and are already on my feet. True to the description, the stability and comfort is certain, with tremendous support on the ankles and knees. Looking forward to walking more confidently.
Excellent walking shoe--supportive and comfortable
Just realized that I now need a wide width. Was getting sore toes with my expensive medium width shoes. Measured my feet as the website suggests & was surprised that I am now 8 1/2 W. These shoes fit beautifully and are a great functional walking shoe!!! Just ordered the black also. Thank you for the price break! I don't consider these a fashion statement, just really good supportive walking shoes.
I just bought these. I've been struggling with flat feet and plantar fascitis. I decided to give these sneakers a try. So far so good. Looking forward to purchasing this brand of sneakers in the future.