The men’s ECCO® Aurora derby smartly complements your casual and dressier ensembles. Contemporary with a vintage finish, the pebbled, full grain leather upper features a lace up closure for an optimal fit. The soft leather lining and footbed with ECFS™ ensure the perfect inner climate. The direct-injected, polyurethane white outsole delivers superior traction and stability.
- Pebbled full-grain vintage leather upper with a lace up closure for optimal fit.
- Breathable, soft leather lining.
- Removable, leather-covered footbed with ECFS™ offers a dry, comfortable inner climate.
- Handcrafted leather welt adds a smart layer of style and functionality.
- Durable outsole provides traction and stability.
Best Ecco shoe I own
It’s a shame that these are hard to find now because they are one of the sturdiest and most comfortable shoe for someone who spends hours on their feet—especially on concrete. I’m a former sufferer of plantar fasciitis so I don’t take footwear lightly. Great soles, arch support and I love the leather welt with the white stitching. I’ve had 4-5 pair over the years, and I know at least a half-dozen others who bought them because they have seen mine! You should consider options with bullhide and rough-out leather. BRING THEM BACK!
Good quality and long lasting material comfort from the moment I put them on and started walking.
The leather shoe lace broke after 30 days of use
Shoe are comfortable - unfortunately the leather lace broke after 30 days. I wear for work and casual wear - happy with the style