The fusion of Mary Jane styling and cork-midsole comfort, it?s the perfect choice for every warm-weather occasion while limiting your impact on the planet.
- Premium leather upper sourced from an LWG Gold Rated tannery for sustainability
- Partially vegetable tanned leathers
- Infinitely adjustable strap and hidden stretch material for the perfect fit
- Soft, moisture wicking footbed cover
- Cushioned, memory foam, arch-supporting footbed
- Flexible, durable outsole made from partially recycled TPR
- James machine and Mark II ASTM F1677 tested for slip resistance
Closed toe sandals
I wish shoe retailer understood that some workplaces have a no open toe shoe policy. Also a standard requirement is having a strap at the heel for workplace safety. There are usually one or two shoes styles that meet this requirement and they are never really stylish in any way. This shoe has it all and the price explains why it’s sold out. There is clearly a demand here. It’s a tad bit annoying to view 10 styles of flip flops ( I love those too, but) when your looking for your every day every hour shoes and only two maybe three options exist.🙁
Closed toe sandals are hard to find.
I live in a very urban area so I walk a great deal. I really like closed toe sandals. These are very stylish in the pictures but the color selection in my size was very limited. I chose the auburn hoping it would be more brown or tan. Be aware that it is very orange. If it were a hair color, I would not call it auburn. If the arch support is good enough, I will make do with the color.